Clatuu Fat Removal
Removing excess fat from the body can be a complicated process, especially in certain areas where despite constant exercise or a good diet, the fat and appearance of that area does not change. And although there may be many methods for removing fat deposits, the truth is that not everyone is encouraged to undergo surgery, so non-surgical treatments have become an excellent alternative for not only removing excess fat but also improving the appearance of the skin.
Thanks to the many advantages provided by aesthetic procedures, Dr. Jaime Campos-León has incorporated the Clatuu Fat Removal procedure, which is the latest innovation in Cryolipolysis. This treatment is intended to combat localized and persistent fat through the cold. With this technique’s help, it is now easier to remove that hard to burn fat and simultaneously give the skin a better appearance and the body a better silhouette.
How does it work?
Clatuu Fat Removal is a non-invasive system that works by employing an applicator that encapsulates a part of the body in its interior and progressively decreases the area; this causes the fat to suffer apoptosis, that is, those excess cells are eliminated. Even though it works with very low temperatures, the procedure is painless and non-invasive.
TO dETERMINE AREAS THAT NEED TO BE TREATED
- To determine which areas can be treated and to recognize whether the person is suitable for treatment, Dr. Jaime Campos-León or his team will perform an analysis of the patient’s condition to verify which areas can be treated. Usually, there are certain parts of the body where fat tends to accumulate a lot, such as the abdomen, thighs, arms, back, face and neck; so with the help of Clatuu Fat Removal, it will be possible to get rid of that fat that can be so annoying.
What are the benefits of Clatuu Fat Removal?
- It is a non-invasive treatment, so it is ideal for those who do not wish to undergo surgery.
- It does not involve a recovery process, so it allows patients to continue with their daily activities without any problem.
- There are not so many side effects, and complications are minimal or very rare.
- There will be no flaccidity in the skin since the fat will be eliminated progressively. This allows the skin to accommodate the new changes and not suddenly.
- The results are beneficial, which is why Clatuu Fat Removal has become a trendy procedure.
- It allows several areas to be treated simultaneously; there is no need to wait or do sessions for each area to be treated.
- Although the changes are progressive, results can be seen approximately two weeks after treatment.
People who undergo this Clatuu Fat Removal procedure can reduce up to 20% of localized fat, and the effects of this process can be long-lasting, as long as the weight remains stable. In the case of body weight gain, the treated area may be affected.
How is the process?
First, before starting the treatment of Clatuu Fat Removal, Dr. Jaime Campos-León will perform a previous study to assess the patient’s situation. In this analysis, he will observe the conditions in which the skin is found and see how many sessions are necessary and the duration. These two factors can change depending on the area in which you are going to work. Once the areas where the patient will undergo Cryolipolysis have been determined, Dr. Jaime Campos-León will choose an appropriate head that adapts to the body contour.
After this process, a conductive gel and a small towel will be applied to keep that area of the body protected and make the treatment much more comfortable. Generally, each session can last between 60 to 90 minutes, and Dr. Jaime Campos-León recommends that it be approximately more than two sessions, depending on each patient’s case.
What areas can be treated with Clatuu Fat Removal?
All the areas that present excess fat can be treated, as long as it is fat and not flaccidity. But, typically, the areas where the Clatuu Fat Removal treatment is most performed are in the thighs, abdomen, buttocks, jowls, and hips.
Why is a Clatuu Fat Removal treatment better than other cosmetic procedures?
One of the reasons this procedure is implemented is the results it gives people, mainly because thanks to the Cryolipolysis technique, it is possible to destroy and eliminate the fat cells in the body. Therefore, it is a treatment that Dr. Jaime Campos-León highly recommends, especially for those areas where it is more complicated to eliminate fat.
On the other hand, other aesthetic procedures do not focus on eliminating fat but only on momentarily reducing the body’s volume. Also, people who undergo Clatuu Fat Removal will not have flaccidity problems since fat deposits are eliminated progressively.
What is the price of the Clatuu Fat Removal sessions?
The cost of each session will depend significantly on the areas to be treated. How many sessions will be needed, so it is always recommended that those interested come to the clinic for an evaluation by Dr. Jaime Campos-León.